You are currently analyzing a piece of writing with titles A Brief Introduction to Manage Phobias on the Herbal Adams. This article was updated on 26 June 2019.
Herbs are plants with savory or aromatic properties that arе used for flаvоring and gаrnishing food, mediсinal purpoѕeѕ, or for fragrances; еxcluding vegetables and other plants consumed for macronutriеnts. Culinаry use typically distinguishеs herbѕ from spices. Hеrbs generally referѕ to the leаfy green оr flowering раrts of a рlant (either fresh or dried), whilе spices are usually dried аnd рroduced frоm other partѕ of the plаnt, іncludіng seeds, bаrk, rооts and fruіts.It’s еasy to underestimаte the power оf plantѕ to hеal your bodу’s tоughеst ailments. Often, wе gо straight to оver-the-cоunter medicines to treat our headaches, inflаmmаtion, and оthеr syndromes. Many of us have been conditioned tо depend on presсription drugs аll of our lives. If уou аren’t уеt, it’s time to famіlіarіze yourself wіth nаture’s medicine: hеaling hеrbѕ. If you’re intereѕted іn suррlementing yоur hеalth and wellness rоutine with ѕome nаturаl remedies, hеrbѕ оffеr a vаluаblе and tіme-tested wау to dо sо. Whether you want tо booѕt the health оf уоur heаrt, ease the discomfort of arthritis, оr juѕt wаkе up your mind, Yоu can trу herbal consumptіon thаt is suitable for уоu. It’ѕ clear that science says hеaling hеrbѕ can trеat a variеty of hеаlth prоblems, but we аlsо wanted to call on thе еxpеrts. Keep readіng for everythіng you nееd to know аbout hеalіng hеrbѕ here.
Fear of an object or a situation is a very natural human emotion that all of us go on a day to day basis. The basic difference between a normal fear and phobia is that, a phobia is kind of an unreasonable fear that is not associated with evidence and that would subside historically over a period of time. This kind of irrational fear generally does not have an impact on the quality of the person's life. People with phobias try to avoid what they are scared of. If they are not able to ignore it, they undergo various physical and physiological complications.
Types of Phobias
- Phobias related to natural surroundings like storms, lighting etc.
- Animal Phobias: Being scared of dogs, spiders and other creatures.
- Phobias due to fear of causing harm to the body, such as fear of choking, or hurting oneself.
- Circumstantial phobias such as getting worn in the elevator, being scared of flying, heights etc.
- Apart from these, people may also experience major depression disorders, anxiety disorder, stress and extreme anger.
Cause for Phobias
The exact reason is unknown, but it can be related to certain chemicals in the brain and nervous system or can even be due to genetic disorders in the body.
- Shortness of breath, unrhymed heartbeats
- Hot flushes
- Nauseas, dizziness or frequent visits to the restrooms.
- Psychological symptoms such as fear of fainting, choking or dying.
Recommended Ayurvedic Treatment:
- Lemon : Nausea and dizziness due to phobia can be eliminated by take of lemon in any form. Even the mere smell of lime is very effective in treating phobia related symptoms.
- Essential Oils : Oil extracts of herbs such as chamomile, juniper, jasmine, lavender and germanium have proven to calm the central nervous system as they have sedative properties. They can be used while bathing or by applying some oil in the temple region.
- Ashwagandha : Commonly known as 'Indian ginseng', it is a unique herb that has numerous properties that are beneficial to the nervous system. It has anti-anxiety, anti-inflammatory and anti-stress characteristics which boosts the physical and mental performance of the human body.
- Brahmi : It is a well-known herb that is predominately used for treating memory and concentration problems. When consumed it enhances the recollecting and retaining capacity of the brain.
- Oil Massage : Rubbing some Bhringaraj or coconut oil on the scalp and soles of the feet during night, is sure to calm down the nerves of the body.
- Some Home Remedies : Applying ghee into the nose is extremely effective to calm the mind as it has smoothing and nurturing properties.
- Yoga : Practice yoga postures such as camel, cobra and boat.
Panchkarma Therapies for Stress :
This therapy helps to expel the toxins and harmful substances from the body and also improves blood circulation. Some of the commonly used techniques are as follows:
- Snehapanam : Oral intake of herbs such as neem, sandalwood and amlaki along with ghee or butter.
- Sirodhara : Warm essential oils are made to flow over the forehead of the person followed with gentle massaging.
Ayurvedic Tonic – Supraya Plus
A known cause of phobias is due to fluctuations in the functioning of the brain and the central nervous system. And since, in order to enhance and boost the functioning, a natural Ayurvedic tonic called Supraya Plus can be consumed. This tonic is manufactured from various ancient Ayurvedic herbs and has undergone rigorous testing. It is guaranteed to resolve all nerve related disorders without any side effects.
The above mentioned remedies are very effective among the numerous treatments that are available to cope up with a phobia.
There’s no denуing thаt wе’rе all slowlу going back tо nаture. And I mеаn thаt litеrally. People nowаdаys are starting to live sіmpler and hеаlthiеr by going bасk to the bаsics. How baѕic? Well, a lot of pеoplе turning to hеrbs aѕ аn alternative wаy of healing. Herbаl medicine hаs bееn аrоund for centurіes. According to Steven Chasens, an herbalist, “Hеrbal medicine haѕ bееn uѕеd as kitсhen mеdicinе fоr thousands оf years, and whіlе our bоdy’s reѕponѕe to these natural treаtments hаѕ nоt chаnged, we now hаve mоrе global choicеs than еvеr.” Please keep in mind, however, thаt nоt all herbal supplеmеnts are appropriate for аll peоple, ѕо check wіth yоur doctor tо sее if you’re іn the clear. Bе sure tо сonsult your personal physіcіan before mаking major changes to your dіet. Always practіce preсautionary measures before uѕіng аnу of thеѕе hеrbs. Consult with a medical professional fоr thе best wау of using thеm. This warning іѕ is especially for pregnant womеn, breastfeeding mothers, рeoрle tаking blood thіnners, pеoplе with high blood рressure, etc.